Friday, April 07, 2006

Rape of the American Employee



The Rape of the American Employee Winter 2004



Day breaks, Life goes on in America
Waking up in the land of the free
And the brave

well I gotta get up and I gotta
go to work Swipe that corporate clock
And watch my hopes wither
Make someone else richer
Sink deep beneath the system's thumb


Back-paddle hard Got to eddy out
For they'll drown you like
the waves of the ocean
When its all said and done
when the tide rolls out
Will I move as it sets me in motion


Hark look See on all workers faces
All got that same look in their eyes
For the parts come late, schedule wont wait
Getting worse by the minute
They call it outsourcing Lean manufacturing
Put a plant off in Bangladesh


Back-paddle hard Got to eddy out
For they'll drown you like the
Waves of the ocean When its all said and done
When the tide rolls out Will I
move as it sets me in motion

No comments: