Friday, April 07, 2006

FIRST NEED


We come into this world small and unprotected Naked to this Earth and God
Reaching out our arms before our eyes are open Reaching for that bond of love
We have to grow up fast, Define our existence
Learn to drive that Human Highway
The faster that I run, I reach out for my First Need Reaching for that bond of love

Oh I can hide my feelings sometimes, Show myself that I dont care
Climb the next rung on the ladder, Pray that there's some comfort there
They say that with old age comes wisdom Seems the older that I get
The everlasting need is so strong Reaching for that bond, That bond of love

Almost second sight, call it basic reflex I cant make love without FEELING love
If there's one lesson to learn, follow your first instinct And have faith in God above

Oh you can hide your feelings sometimes Teach the world that you dont care
Climb the next rung on the ladder, Its too late for looking back
Build a wall around your conscience Lock your heart away and see
You've blinded yourself to your Fisrt Need you cut the bond of love
But you're not free And you're not free And you're not free
And you're not free

No comments: