Friday, May 07, 2010

Devil in overdrive


As many know, I post a daily link on Facebook for those who wish to listen to my daily Psalm, contemporary compositions I write from bible scriptures from the book of Psalms.

This week, I posted my link, when a box opened up claiming that some of my message content was abusive to some on Facebook. I've tried every which way to circumnavigate the block to no avail.

I pondered all week about the word "Abusive" How can my music, containing nothing vulgar, profane, or anything closely resembling the above be abusive? I now believe that there are some who can find my good news abusive. I am abusing the devil's plans to tear peoples' lives apart. By me being in the picture, I guess I am a threat.

I will still search for a solution to my posting block, but I most assuredly find much comfort in the fact that I am a small but significant splinter in the devil's foot. I am there to fester, and annoy him, without even realizing it!

Jesus warned us, those who follow Him doing anything in His name will face persecution. Somehow, I find that fact, that I, little ole me, am being persecuted for my actions, very warming, comforting, and rewarding.

So, I will pray, and know that I will find a solution to my temporary problem, and that I will have to take a bit more care to put on the armour of God, for the devil will not stop attacking me, ever. He knows he can't really win, unless I am broken down to face the attacks without fighting back.

Life Is Good, very good!

No comments: