Friday, February 26, 2010

Facebook Friends


I find it so amazing that so many people sign on to Facebook only to report they are now friends with so and so and 29 others. Never do I see any of their posts really talking to their "friends" I mostly only see who their new friends are, or what stupid new group they are fans of or support. I may be way off the mark, but why not just sit at the computer and play solitare. Grantite, most of what I post is my daily Psalms, but I surely correspond with those who are sharing their lives on FB. A few of my friends are now friends with over 1,000 people, but yet they never post any thing one can read or write back about. The sadest point, I guess is some whom I considered good friends never share anything with me or even comment on my posts.

Oh well........................

No comments: