Friday, June 02, 2006

Dear Anonymous


I posted a poem about loneliness, and received an anonymous comment" Dude, Your mind is warped, and your thoughts so dark about everything you write. Your thoughts are as you were like Satan himself."

Dear Anomyous,
You are not without validity to your statement. The Loneliness poem is dark and void of all joy. I wanted to create a visual imagery to stimulate the emotions. Even your negative response proves that I have done that.
But I thank you for your response, and will try to be more aware of a balance between the joyful, and the dark. I have many things to be thankful for, (as we all do) and I will strive to bring out the good MORE.
On the other side of the coin, my dark expressions are my way of handling the loneliness, the betrayals, the heartache. Your comments are important to me, and thank you for taking the time to even bash me some! Read some of my other posts, and I'm sure you will not find my resemblance to Satan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»